JEE Main 2013 Cut off marks, Merit List for JEE Main 2013
The JEE Main 2013 Cut OFF marks mean the minimum scorea candidate has to get in JEE Main 2013 exam to qualify. The JEE Main 2013 Cut off marks for the JEE Main 2013 will also depend on the normalized marks of their Class 12. The Normalization of Class 12 marks for JEE Main 2013 is being done to bring parity between students studying in different state boards.
Other factors that determine the JEE Main 2013 Cut off marks are the number of candidates and seats in various institutes where the admission will be based on the JEE Main 2013 Result.
JEE Main 2013 Cut OFF, Merit List for the JEE Main 2013 Exam:
- The All India Merit List for the JEE Main 2013 will include names of all candidates who have scored more than a certain qualifying score or marks.
- This minimum qualifying score is the JEE Main 2013 Cut OFF
- JEE Main 2013 exam is the first stage in selection of candidates for engineering insttutes. The second stage exam is called JEE Advanced 2013 Exam.
- The Class XII marks will be taken into account for arriving at JEE Main 2013 Cut off marks after normalization of class 12 marks to bring all boards on par.
- The JEE Main 2013 minimum scores and the minimum normalized class 12 score will be combined in the ratio 60:40 to arrive at the Cut OFF for JEE Main 2013 and preparation of Merit List for JEE Main 2013.
- In an important step, all the boards have been asked to provide the class 12 marks before June 10’2013 in order enable the CBSE to normalize the qualifying exam scores and publish the rank lists for JEE Main 2013 after JEE Main 2013 Result are announced.
We will post JEE Main 2013 Cut off marks here for all candidates to see.
It is important for student s to know their JEE Main 2013 Cut off marks correctly to determine which institutes they can apply for admission and which courses they can get admitted to.
Top 150000 students or top 20 percentile score candidates will be eligible to take JEE Advanced 2013 exam for admission in IITs.
Merit List for JEE Main 2013 estimate:
An idea can be got for Cut Off Marks for JEE Main 2013 from the AIEEE cut off marks for 2012:
General category – 48 marks
OBC Category – 45 marks
SC/ST category – 18 marks
PH/PWD Category – 18 Marks
based on above, their performance in JEE Main 2013 Exam and expected marks in Class 12, candidates can get an idea whether they will get in to Merit List for JEE Main 2013. So all candidates are eagerly waiting for JEE Main 2013 Result.